Thursday, June 26, 2014

My sign in my path, and strength when I need it.......


About 2 years ago I attended an event with my best friend.  She is a local sales rep for Lia Sophia Jewelry and at the time I was sort of in a rut.  I needed more income, and wasn't sure where it was going to come from.  She asked me to attend a season unveiling for new products and enjoy an evening with her.  I knew she was secretly trying to get me to join her sales team but I agreed to go, after all I almost NEVER get to see her without all our kids and it was a night out.  At that time I didn't know I would become inspired in my Quilting career.

I went that night and enjoyed her company, the jewelry was beautiful of course and at the end of the night we recieved a little gift..... it was a simple little necklace, exclusive for this event, and it really is my inspiration.


This pretty little necklace gave me the confidence to believe that I really could LIVE MY DREAM.......I took a leap of faith that summer and have never looked back.  When I am struggling, or need a bit of inspiration/confidence in my quilty world I put that necklace on so I can remember that I truly am LIVING MY DREAM and I am SO very LUCKY and GRATEFUL for the opportunity!!

My advice to EVERYONE is LIVE YOUR DREAM!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment