Monday, June 9, 2014

Holy busy!!

This month is just started and I feel like I am spinning around trying to keep all the things I need to do straight WOW!!! 

The end of school is drawing near and soon my house will be full of the wonderful noise of kids..... I trully do miss it when they are gone.  This of course means I will do less quilting and more playing outside ( hum, that somehow doesn't seem so awful either).

I finished a quilt on thursday last week and loaded a new one but first I really MUST try and finish a challenge quilt for our guild meeting which is wednesday night........

This is how I spent my Sunday afternoon....... my father and older son shaved their heads to raise money with St. Baldrick's to fight childhood cancer....... I love his bald little head and freckles!!


its not too late to donate if you want......https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/729245/2014  he shaved his head in memory of a boy who's mother works with my dad, Michael was six (Trevor's current age) when he  lost his battle with cancer 3 years back......

I will be back soon with photos of the two quilts I completed last week.  Don't worry I am taking LOTS of photos of my guild challenge in process so you can see it after the reveal Wednesday, now lets hope i get it finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment